
Useful Information: Without the tongue life would be so bland.
Course Description:
We thought we'd join the fun our friends are having and start our own blog. What better time than when everything else in our life is beginning again...Perry back to school for his sixth year teaching and classes back in session for his Master's degree. "Why not start one more thing?" Ginger asks herself in hopes that this will put her over the edge and earn her a much needed nap in a mental institute. That's all I want is some sleep! Anyway, we look forward to this new way of communicating with and updating family and friends. Enjoy !
7 comments:
Hurray, Ginger! I love to hear from you. Your Lillie-the-Silly and Axel-Accident-Ready-To-Happy are darling. I love Axel's curls. Have you decided whether to let it grow into a mullet to preserve the curls a bit longer?
Hi,
Your blog is a good idea! You can post pictures we can all download. Lillie and Axel look cute and like they are having a ball.
Love,
Dad
You know when I talked to Perry on the phone the other day it reminded me of when my kids were little. They always need your attention when you're on the phone! Maybe this will be easier?
Too cute! Now I see what your children have been teaching Afton. It looks like they need a lickin'. (Tongue in cheek.) Oh, will the puns never end?
Oh Good! Hoffmanology is one of my favorite subjects! ;)
I am so-so-very-very happy you decided to start a blog. Anything coming from you is sure to be highly entertaining! :)
Those kids are so adorable!
Love ya tons, Em
So cute! We're excited to see your posts nad pix. Love the blogging---what a GREAT stinkin way to keep in touch.
Aren't my grandkids precious!
I vote for Axel's mullet. In my family, the guys need to keep their hair as long as possible.
And Lillie, you are a beautiful princess.
Great job Hoffmans.
Post a Comment