Tuesday, December 4, 2007

The Dragonslayers

As I was slaying dragons and fighting off alligators to protect Princess Lillie and Little Prince Axel I couldn't help but think what adorable children I have (not to brag or anything). I definitely married the right man! Here's a few highlights of our past week.


Lillie helping dad shovel snow
(He finally bought her a snow shovel as the window squeegee didn't quite cut it)



Axel painting our annual Christmas ornament.
Don't be deceived by the cuteness...


...he's really a monster!

Lillie doing the bunny hop before bed.

Axel seems more interested in his nose
than in playing dress-up with Lillie!


And finally, my favorite, daddy doing what he does best...
teaching Lillie how to write "Merry Christmas" on a card for cousin Justin.

So sweet!

2 comments:

Emily said...

You are such a good mom. Your kids are so lucky to have you. And I think the kids are a perfect combination of both you and your hubby! So don't give him ALL the credit! :)

I love kids and their imaginations. What FUN!

Sure wish you guys were closer!

Love, Em

Michelle said...

I like the green paint! That's cute - it never does only stay on the paper does it? I have a picture with Candy rubbing paint all over her stomach! (finger paints)