Monday, June 2, 2008

What a Mess!

After a visit with our friends Charith, Afton, and Eli, Axel noticed a puddle of water in their driveway. He was weak and gave in to the temptation. I couldn't blame him really. If the puddle was big enough I would have been in also. Charith grabbed her fancy camera and captured the play-by-play. I have limited myself to only posting 6 of the 30 pics. You can thank me later ;) It wasn't hard for Axel to convince Afton that muddy water is where it's at!
















5 comments:

Anonymous said...

A cute little boy and a mud puddle! Who can beat that combination!

Emily said...

I remember some pictures of you and Genna doing about those same poses in a much larger mud puddle. You are going to have the funnest most adventuresome children on earth...if they are anything like their ma. I so wish you lived closer!

Doty6strong said...

Nice! I especially like the one of him licking the puddle.

kristen said...

awwww... that's so cute. love the hugging picture.

chchoo said...

Axel is such a clean freak!