Thursday, January 1, 2009

That's a wrap!

Since Perry has taken a break from his rock tour to be with us I thought I'd show you the life of a rock star and his family for the last two weeks in 2008 . . . they sure have been great!


I spent many hours toiling over Christmas goodies to take to the neighbors. I think I'll work on my bread-making skills in 2009. It just seems like sweets and treats pile up and then the pounds pile on . . . as you can see in my puffy coat. Oh, I guess there's a baby piling up in there also, so I won't be too remorseful.















We had a wonderful Christmas! The kids especially loved having
chocolate for breakfast - what could be better than that?
















We got 18 inches of snow Christmas night.
The kids filled up on icicles for lunch,
I enjoyed capturing their fun on the camera
(I have a rough life, I know),
and Perry LOVED shoveling the white death.















A snow-blower may be a necessity in Cache Valley!


Seeing family and having a sleepover - though we didn't get much sleep - was definitely a highlight. It was great to see my sister, her family, and my parents. Christmas wouldn't be complete without seeing Grandma and Grandpa Brown! Thanks for coming up mom and dad!















Most of all the kids have enjoyed spending time with their dad
(Even if he would say otherwise . . . they have loved having him around)

Perry and Axel braved the sled run at Jack and Jo's house.
Axel convinced Perry to go again and again and again.


And that's a wrap for 2008!

3 comments:

Karena said...

I don't see much extra in that coat, it just looks really comfortable! Looks to me like the kids really enjoyed the icicles and having dad around.

Emily said...

I agree with Karena...that coat doesn't look a bit stuffed.

And I would love to see a picture of you in bloom. I haven't ever been blessed with the chance to see you, my dear friend, with child.

Glad you guys had a Merry Christmas!

Anonymous said...

Ok... you so need a snow blower.

Amy