It's hard to believe that a month ago this littlechub-a-lub joined our family. It's also hard to
believe that it was snowing at that time. Now that
spring is REALLY here we are ALL smiles!
Here's a few things that have made us smile . . .
Lillie has loved having someone to playwith that doesn't hit or scream when his
idea of a good time doesn't exactly match hers.
What's not to smile about with this pouty-lipped boy?
We enjoyed our city's celebration over the weekend.We had to laugh at how non-aggressive our children
were when there was candy launched from a cannon and
they watched the other kids scramble to get it. They
were quite sad when they returned with nothing.
Luckily a lovely pioneer woman noticed their sorrowand led them to a prized piece of candy.
while running through the first
lawn watering of the year.
(We won't dwell on the fact that once Perry
finished watering Mother Nature graced
our lawn with an outpouring of rain water).
Have a happy spring!





6 comments:
And happy spring to you. Looks like you're having a great time!
Great photos
Pearce is adorable! I am glad he is a good pooper!
You lawn is beautiful! You guys must really have a green thumb! I can't wait to see your garden when it starts coming up!
Your cute little family looks like you are living the Dream!
He is definetly getting bigger!
The kids look like they are really enjoying spring.
I am sure that you are glad it is here also, I am!
Happy Spring! Did you leave the poop on the wall so he can see it when he's older? Come on, it would be cute. :)
Oh wow Ging...your yard, YOUR YARD!!
So.....NICE!
And that Pearce is growing so quickly...so cutely, too!
And mustard yellow is quite the fashion nowadays. ;)
Oh gosh Ginger, Pearce is absolutely adorable! I love his little grin! And two years ago we painted our kitchen a very suave "Ho Hum Yellow" and realized later it is precisely the color of mustard. I love the way the room glows when the sun shines in. Hope you're enjoying yours!
Post a Comment