Why must my babies grow so fast?

Lillie started kindergarten. I cried. She didn't.

We had to move Pearce out of his cradle and into a crib.
I cried. So did he.

Pearce started rolling over a month ago. I cried.

Lillie hasn't sucked her thumb for 17 days
so she earned her pink canopy.
(That was worth my $4 at a yard sale!)
I didn't cry.
Here we go again.
8 comments:
Such charming looking kids! Wow, they do grow fast!
Please tell me you're not going to motivate Pearce with a pink canopy. I think I have a black canvassy Led Zeppelin wall hanging that might do the trick.
Oh they are beautiful! I don't know how you stand it!!!
Way to go Lillie! Yay! And it's so cute to see babies suck their thumb (I think) :)
Fun post. Those kids are growing up!
They sure are getting big!
Crying isn't bad...especially when it is because your kids are growing up!
Hooray for Lillie and the pink canopy!
Time definitely marches on...like it or not. {sigh} But, your kids are growing up so beautifully.
You're an excellent little mommy.
Such a clever post! Love it. Miss you.
Post a Comment