Nothing says summer like exploring the beautiful
world that is all around us. Even though we can
enjoy the smell of the pine, the wind whispering
through the aspens, and the squeak of the squirrel
right in our back yard, we still like to explore a little
farther from home every now and then. Cache
Valley is an easy place to do that.
right in our back yard, we still like to explore a little
farther from home every now and then. Cache
Valley is an easy place to do that.
A little exploration up High Creek Canyon
Five Hills Hike in Smithfield Canyon
with my dear friend Marla.
A view of Smithfield Canyon from the top "hill"
It really seemed more like a mountain once we got
to the top!
Our Anniversary Hike on Crimson Trail.
Hiking up seemed easier on the knees than
going down. I was almost in tears until
I found a trusty walking stick to help bear some
weight on the downhill slope. I'm getting old.
More pics of our walk around Silver Lake.
I told you we saw some moose. You didn't
believe me, did you? It really was fun to see
them so close. I know, I know, they really
are unpredictable and are wild
(many people have reminded me of that fact).
But, perhaps, that's what made it so fun.


No comments:
Post a Comment