
We appreciate you pumpkins for being the best pumpkinheads at the North Logan Pumpkin Walk (one of our favorite fall events). As you can see, the kids were ecstatic about the pumpkin walk!We thought Grandma and Grandpa Brown would appreciate the display of Charlie Brown and the gang.

We also appreciate you pumpkins for enduring a battle with the morning glory in our garden and actually surviving until pumpkin carving time. Yes, you required a lot of watering and only two of you survived but the thrill of having even two pumpkins was enough to make the kids smile (kind of)...and that's hard to come by (see pictures above).I think Axel was trying to imitate Lillie.
And finally, we appreciate the smiles that we enjoy while we carve you up and watch the kids get grossed out by the insides. In Lillie's cute 3 1/2 year-old terms..."ooh, it's all gutty!"




When the final carving is done the smile on your face (that is if Perry doesn't do one of his SCARY faces) let's us know that the sacrifice you made to be a jack-o-lantern rather than a pumpkin pie was well worth it!
4 comments:
I should have sent my pumpkins home with YOU! I still have several! Not sure what to do with them all. Cute pics!
Ginger, why didn't you remind me of the Pumpkin Walk? Not that I told you too or anything... I was really looking forward to that this year and TOTALLY forgot. Crap. Remind me next year.
It DOES look like your kids LOVED the Pumpkin Walk....they are hilarious!
I love Lillie's comment about the pumpkin innards!
Gotta hand it to ya girlfriend...ya got some amazingly adorable kiddos!
Hope you're doing well!
Em
We left our pumpkins uncarved this year. They didn't have to make a sacrifice, but they don't look as happy either. Is that the way it really works?
Post a Comment