I wanted to see if I could post in less than 15 minutes. Here goes... Exactly two weeks ago it was Halloween. How time flies! I realized that I failed to share Halloween pics of Baby Einstein and our L'il Fairy. Hard to believe I forgot as the kids got dressed up three times. Yep, three! We had the church carnival, Grandma Hoffman's carnival in Idaho (it was a nice treat for Grandma to see them dressed up) and our own Trick-or-Treating to do. Well, I'm running out of time...that precious expendable gift...so I must hurry.
Our first attempt at transforming Axel into Baby Einstein for the Halloween Party at church - October 9th.

Lillie just relaxing at Grandma Hoffman's - October 26th.

Let the trick-or-treating begin!!

We were home within 15 minutes as Lillie went mute and forgot how to say, "trick-or-treat" and "thank you." We figured the kids should have to do a little work. She had more fun watching a movie with us and dancing anyway. Go figure!


Until next time...
3 comments:
Axel looks awesome! I really wish we would have gone with the Einstein theme for Ari.
Your mute fairy was still a cute fairy. And Einstein does look awesome. They were even cuter in person.
i love the photos. i think axel should consider growing a real mustache as soon as possible.
Post a Comment