
All smiles BEFORE the hill. The night before I drove the route and almost cried. The hill seemed so big...and to start a race going uphill...that's just EVIL! Yeah, in the picture it seems relatively small but it was tough!
Side note: It's taken me 7 years to get up enough gumption to start running again since the marathon. My knees just haven't been the same. With a little help from my "friends" (Charith and Ibuprofen) I've been able to begin again. Let's see...at this rate I'll be able to do another marathon in 49 years. Until then...


4 comments:
Good Job Ginger!
HOORAY FOR GINGY! I am so amazed! You seriously are my idol! If I work up to it...I can run 1 mile. NO MORE! I don't know what it is, but my body is not made for running! But LOOK at YOU!! You are one incredible gal! And you look great to boot!
Hope your knees keep up with ya. I wish I could lend ya mine....they work pretty good and they don't get much use. :)
Hope you guys have a happy Thanksgiving.
Love, Em
P.S. Love that you were #78! ;)
way to go ginger!!! once a year or so i threaten to sign up for a 5k, and somehow it always manages to fall through. hmmm, maybe one day. but probably not.
have a happy thxgiving!
ps--you asked how i posted a bunch of photos w/o them being wonky...i did it in photoshop & then just stuck it in as 1 picture because i can't figure out blogger. :)
Post a Comment