Hooray! Perry is officially done with Grad school!
Hard to believe how quickly time flew!

"Master Hoffman" walking to the graduation ceremony.

Perry receiving his degree.

I guess this was a joint effort...kind of.
However, I wouldn't trade my single parenting
role for his endless hours of reading and typing papers.
Blah...some of those articles he had to read were
Ambien times 10!
(Plus, I really didn't have it
that bad)

FREEDOM!
Way to Go Perry!
Now let me show you the list of
things I have for you to do this summer!
7 comments:
Whey to go.
Yeah!!!!! I did the exact same thing a year ago...amazing, amazing feeling. Congratulations, take a long nap and then start on that summer list.
woo hoo! hooray for Perry. And for Ginger getting Perry back.
Well, I am most proud of both of you for this distinguished accomplishment!
Yippee, ki ay ki ay!!!
And Ging, you look radiant in that picture!
Love ya tons!!
Yes, Congrats to both of you. Nice pictures!
That was fast, or it seemed fast to me anyway. Be glad that's not a PhD.
So, how's life as a 30 year old?? Hope ya had a wonderful birthday! I was thinkin' of ya!
Take Care of Yourself, K?
Love ya tons, Em
Post a Comment