Riding on the rides at the Clark County Fair(I think carnies should have a supply of sani-wipes to wipe down
every ride like they do grocery carts at our local grocer!)


Playing with cousins at Phill's "shin-dig." Don't know quite what to call it...my brother eloped and my mom still insisted on having a "reception." We had a good time seeing a lot of family and welcoming Annie's family as our own...even if it may have been the source of vomiting.
Playing at various parks on Monday, Tuesday and Friday last week.That's the price we pay for getting out of our coop between snow storms!

And finally...it could've been from the Gatti Circus that rolled into town. I've never been to a circus so Perry treated the kids and I to a family date. I don't doubt that the trashy people they scrounged up to entertain us (no offense to those of you who work for the circus) were the breeding grounds for all sorts of ailments. Now I know! I guess I really shouldn't have let Axel have his sucker after it fell on the dirt floor (I guess I'm not that germ-o-phobic after all). On a happier note...it was entertaining and they performed some (okay, a few) amazing feats. But, I think circuses are right up there with rodeos for torturing animals!
Thinking back we had quite the eventful past 10 days. Perhaps we needed a break from life to just sit and listen to the dry heaves. Luckily, Axel's better now and Perry will be home from work in 30 minutes. Then I can go rest my weary, sick, head. Ta-ta.

6 comments:
Come on, the elephants like rolling around on the ground like dogs! Sorry your house is in barf mode right now. Get well soon!
I'm sorry you guys got sick...but it sure made for an entertaining post. It was so much fun to see you guys...I hope we didn't give you the barfs. Actually, we haven't had them for a couple of months, so I think that excludes us from the germ source?! Maybe not though, ya never know how long that stuff can live in the furniture??!! :) Yuck!
Wishing you a speedy recovery!
Love, Em
That which doth not kill us only makes us stronger. You're just building a boy with a dang strong immune system. I'm glad he's feeling better.
There was a circus? Was that in Logan? Am I living on another planet?
Yes Lindsey, it was in Logan...but you didn't miss much...unless you're big into scantily clad women! I think advertising was done on the "west side" so you easterners were probably left in the dark! :)
I have another sister-in-law who made her children wash after touching dogs, cats or being outside and now her kids are allergic to everything! Might be good to let them get dirty once in awhile! They'll survive, we all did! We even have kids at church that are extremely healthy children who are never clean or clothed properly! That's weird isn't it!
Post a Comment