There are three reasons someone should just take me out back and shoot me . . .
Reason 1: Lillie wants to be a cheerleader.
I taught her and Axel how to do somersaults last Friday.
Who knew that would translate into a desire to be a cheerleader?
She made up the chant in the video on her own.
It's very nonsensical - much like the high school chants out there.
I have to hand it to her, she may be a "natural" for cheering!
Looks like we'll have to install a basketball hoop SOON.
This girl needs some reprogramming!
(No offense to her Grandma Hoffman and Aunt Amy!)
Who knew that would translate into a desire to be a cheerleader?
She made up the chant in the video on her own.
It's very nonsensical - much like the high school chants out there.
I have to hand it to her, she may be a "natural" for cheering!
Looks like we'll have to install a basketball hoop SOON.
This girl needs some reprogramming!
(No offense to her Grandma Hoffman and Aunt Amy!)
Reason 2: Axel wants to be a ballerina.
In the clip it actually sounds like I am encouraging him.
I'd like to think I'm open-minded and that I will be his biggest
cheerleader in whatever he choses to do.
But I think that's just wishful thinking!
Reason 3: Axel stopped taking naps . . .
and awakes in the morning between 5 and 6 am.
Sometimes I find him asleep in the afternoon.
But if it's me trying to get him down for a nap . . .
THINK AGAIN MOM!
Today I found him in the dining room asleep.
I thought he was just coloring. OOPS.
Since he has a hard time not falling out of a
twin-sized bed I thought it'd be in his best
interest to move him. Luckily the 35 pound
dead-weight transferred to his bed just fine.
Oh, and yes, he's still in his pajamas at 2:30 in theafternoon. That's what kind of day it's been.
AND . . . I guess if these three things constitute the major
trials in my life I HAVE A PRETTY GOOD LIFE!
8 comments:
This is hilarious.
Every.
Single.
Bit.
Of.
It.
:) :) :)
Remember if you have to choose: cheerleader is better than pole dancer and ballerina is better than watching your baby being bowled over by 3 250lb linebackers. It's all about perspective.
This is great, I understand the PJ thing these days also. I would stay in them all day myself if I wasn't babysitting. Can't wait for that to end!!
Love it! When you come on Friday Axel can learn the princess dances from the Bella Dancerella DVD while I teach London and Lillie the difference between bucket hands and candlestick hands (I know you know what I'm talking about Perry!). :)
Amy
Well, the cheerleader had to come out somewhere . . . mine certainly weren't going to do it! I guess Axel could try pole vaulting that deal at the end of his "runway"!
I am still busting up. Axel has some great moves- especially those plies!
ha ha. very funny. i think Noah wants to be a cheerleader now too, after watching their cool moves. :)
Too funny. Except for the part about Axel waking up between 5 and 6am. That's just not cool. I hope he cuts that out quick. Happy third trimester!
Post a Comment