Friday, December 17, 2010

Holiday Happiness

Happiness is . . . making Gingerbread Houses.





Happiness is . . . Pearce peeking during the prayer.

Happiness is . . . TEAMWORK.
















Happiness is . . . dancing.

Happiness is . . . A mom who will go outside looking like this. . .
(white robe and all!)

. . . to take a picture of this.
The snow melted just enough for Axel to enjoy a bike ride.
(Notice: No training wheels!)


Happiness is . . . an angel.
Happiness is . . . A vacuum to clean up exploded "stress balls"
made out of flour.

Happiness is . . . warm clothes in the snow.

















Happiness is . . . Pearce peeking again.


Hope you have much
Holiday Happiness too!


6 comments:

T Rex Mom said...

So much happiness. What a beautiful life you have! Merry Christmas!

Emily said...

happiness is your cute face...and you taking pictures of Pearce during the prayer!

Love the video...such a darling little guy!

Miss you loads!

Paige Moore said...

Ginger you are simply marvelous! I love love love your kids even though I think I've only seen them three times in real life. I think that Pearce and Elijah would have some excellent conversations.

Paige Moore said...

And I forgot to say but I logged on to see what Perry did for his school's Christmas fiesta this year... Any word?

Ginger said...

Paige,

Perry has talked the principal into NOT having the male teachers do a special number this year. He was very persuasive. As far as I know he's off the hook :)

chchoo said...

Happiness is... Reading your post. I read it a long time ago but I must have not left a comment. Silly me.