I shouldn't have said anything about being in "mourning" last night. Boo, hoo, hoo . . . my husband has a job and is able to provide for our needs (and a lot of wants) and I get to stay home and play with the kids. My life is so hard! Just to remind me that it could always be worse, I awoke to a Pearcey Poo awaking at 5 am and vomiting an hour later. I wasn't TOO phased by it because Perry hadn't left for work yet and helped with the clean up :) While Pearce took his four hour nap this afternoon I got nearer to the end of the book, "The Hiding Place." A MUST READ if you're ever forgetting how truly blessed you are! I was reminded AGAIN of how good I have it. And now, without further ado, a peek at July.
July 1st - A hike up Smithfield Canyon.
This was our first year in Logan for the 4th of July.
The kids gave us a cool light show before the
fireworks at the USU stadium began.
Then mom and Pearce followed.
It seems like just last year that
Axel was on my lap doing the same thing.
How quickly they grow!
Getting our Kicks on Route 66!
More cousin time.
Speaking of parting . . . our friends Jeff and Emily Peterson
are no longer Cache Valley citizens. Sigh. We
scared them away too. The kids sure loved having
one last play-date before the Peterson's headed south.
Adams Park
Perry and I frequented Adams Park during our year of dating
because it was close to my home and was a quick
get-away from the drama six ladies living together provided.
Oh the stories I could tell of those roller-coaster days!
But, I won't...
Feeding the ducks at First Dam.

After Perry and I arrived after watching the final Harry
Potter movie, we were surprised to see that Grandma
Hoffman had taught Lillie and Axel to crochet.
Axel now has a crocheted chain that stretches the length
of our house. He is so proud! So are we.
More cousin time.
Pearce and Raine enjoying some ice cream
after Fisher's baptism.
Axel on the popular slip-n-slide at the Darton's.
Pearce is obsessed with watering things so
he was fine to water the slip-n-slide rather
than slide down it.
On our way home from the Darton's we made
another stop at Les Schwab. This time the prompt
fellas made it to our car before we could get out
(just like on the commercials!)
Luckily our "check tire pressure light" only
needed to be reset and we didn't need two new tires.
Whew.
Funny that June 30th and July 30th both
found us at Les Schwab. How we love that Les!














1 comment:
Such cute kids! And mom! My kids canidentify Les Schwab by sight. Who knew a name like that would make such a great brand?
Post a Comment