Our beloved Bagley friends moved to Washington yesterday.I've cried a lot...and I usually don't cry about friends.
I decided to place a want ad for a new family that we can hang
out with. I hope this works because I don't know what I'm
going to do without Charith a block and a half away.
(And now I'm crying again!) Here goes:
WANTED....
Someone with whom we can go "white trash sledding."
Someone we can go to the park with...anytime, any day.
Someone who will be our work horse. How do you likethe hand truck we borrowed from the neighbor? :)
Someone who will help install over-the-range microwaves,move our furniture in very awkward stairwells, paint our
dining room, and... the list is really endless. We demand
a lot of our friends. Perhaps that's why they moved!










9 comments:
We'll try next year if the position hasn't been filled.
Oh, Thanks Ginger!! What a great send-off you gave us. Seeing all these pics reminds me of all the fun things we did. Thanks for being such a great friend!!
Makes me want to cry too when I think of all the people I have met over the years and left behind. You could come HERE!!!! I'd eat food and I love Halloween!
That's too bad your friends left! Cute post. :)
Amy
Hey!, I found your Blog again! You are so creative. I love ALL the pictures (I read clear back to Axel's B-day).
Wish we could fill the "wanted" ad. It would be so cool. Literally so cool not 112 degrees.
Give the kids a hug and a kiss from the grandma with 11 new baby chicks!
Oh Ginger this made me so sad! I HATE endings and leavings and saying goodbye. I for one am not going to ever make any friends again so I don't have to end it. Want to join me? Okay, okay, that's a little overboard. But it might be worth it in the end.
Well, if you're willing to move South say about 8 hours to find new friends you'd have many to fill the position!
That is too funny about the lettering, AXEL & LEXA I think you are definately on to something there! Cursed letters!;)
Ginger-
I am so happy to see your family on your cute blog. Brandon and I were just talking about you and our Logan memories the other night. Man, what a small world. Jodi said you stopped by the other week. How fun to stay in contact with old friends.
Cute family!!!
Camrin
ginger!!! i want to cry just thinking about you guys not having that family near you!!!!
the yard looks amazing! the house is beautiful! your kids are sooo big and you are running again!!! wow!
how i miss you guys. i hate driving through PG because i just miss you lots.
when are you coming down this way? maybe shelley and i need to come up to you!!!
love, em
Post a Comment