The study of behavior, activities and everyday life pertaining to the Hoffman family.
What a cute post.You are much more creative than I am. It sure looks like you are a fun parent.Right now I am in morning sickness and not even up to things I was before.Have a great day!
Cute Ging...I love the video of the kids. Axel is so adorable...I bet you love to smooch on those cheeks.I love all the fall leaves...who found the prettiest red one of all?Love your cutest family!Em
I really need to come and explore those pretty areas you visit each year...and I've never been to a Pumpkin Walk. That sounds fun. The carved pumpkins are really cute and so are the kids that helped carve them. Love you..GrandmaP.S. I went for a walk in the orchard last evening and I still have a lot of apples in case you run out (ha ha)
What do you do with your corn stalks from your Garden? I throw them in the corral next to our house for the horses and cows to eat. Just wondering - -
Cute post!They are getting so big! :)Amy
Cute video. It's fun to hear Axel's voice. Happy halloween!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
What a cute post.
You are much more creative than I am.
It sure looks like you are a fun parent.
Right now I am in morning sickness and not even up to things I was before.
Have a great day!
Cute Ging...I love the video of the kids. Axel is so adorable...I bet you love to smooch on those cheeks.
I love all the fall leaves...who found the prettiest red one of all?
Love your cutest family!
Em
I really need to come and explore those pretty areas you visit each year...and I've never been to a Pumpkin Walk. That sounds fun.
The carved pumpkins are really cute and so are the kids that helped carve them.
Love you..Grandma
P.S. I went for a walk in the orchard last evening and I still have a lot of apples in case you run out (ha ha)
What do you do with your corn stalks from your Garden? I throw them in the corral next to our house for the horses and cows to eat. Just wondering - -
Cute post!
They are getting so big! :)
Amy
Cute video. It's fun to hear Axel's voice. Happy halloween!
Post a Comment