Lillie as a witch for preschool on October 30th

Lillie as a princess for trick-or-treating at the grocery store.

And Lillie as Tinkerbell for the remainder of Halloween. She really wanted to be a witch again but we thought she'd be cute as Tinkerbell with Peter Pan...the original plan. It wasn't too hard to convince her to change when we explained that Tinkerbell gets to wear glitter in her hair and makeup on her face. Witches don't. She's girly-girl enough that our bribe worked! Where did she come from? She looks like she's being tortured in the video. That's normal for her in large groups.
(About the video.. our battery was about to die so I had to keep it to a short 6 seconds)
And as for Axel...he was ecstatic to be Peter Pan.
The wet spots? He's a messy two-year-old boy. Enough said.
This is him holding still before he "flies" around the house...again.
The wet spots? He's a messy two-year-old boy. Enough said.
This is him holding still before he "flies" around the house...again.
Peter Pan and his Princess getting free goodies at the grocer.

Sugar Crash.
(he looks like such a fatty in this picture!)And finally...
Lillie the "squirrel" with her loot. She was pretending
she was a squirrel gathering her acorns for the winter.
Look how organized she at such a young age...yeah our
(meaning Perry and me) combined OCD is rubbing off on her.
Poor girl.

Though we had an enjoyable evening,
Christmas is still in the lead for our favorite celebration of the year.
Christmas is still in the lead for our favorite celebration of the year.


10 comments:
Those are a lot of costumes for one little halloweener! I'm glad you guys had fun. And Axel looks like he is getting to be a fatty. Have you tried feeding him one less cookie per day?
I love the Peter Pan costume. And how funny is Lillie? It must be fun at your house!
I don't know if I would have allowed the girls to choose more than one costume. You are very good! Christmas is my favorite holiday also, I actually put up decorations!
great costumes! and as always i love your perspective on it all.
Your kids are so cute! It's funny that she likes to dress up so much! Also, I thought it was just MY kids that had OCD...
Girl, your kids are always so entertaining. But, I am not surprised.
I love Axel's costume...it looks EXACTLY like Peter Pan. And I love that Lillie organizes her candy. I also love the amazing fact that each kid is so incredibly different. It makes life so much more interestingly fun.
Glad you had a happy halloween!
Scott and I loved looking at your blog. Thanks for sharing. Your kids are getting so big and so cute.
Your kids are such cutie-pies! Too bad they grow up so quick...
Loralee
I want to see the front of Lillie's Tinkerbell costume!
You have to play the video to see the front of Lil's costume mom :)
Post a Comment