Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Thankful Thursdays

This week we are thankful that we are having only one baby around April 12th instead of two. . . especially since I grow them humongo in the womb!

Lillie - 8 pounds 5 ounces


Axel - 20 pounds (it seemed like!)
okay, okay, he was only 9 pounds 9 ounces, but still . . .


We find out on Tuesday whether we will be having another pretty princess or another beloved bulldozer. We'll keep you posted. And to the friends who asked if we were thinking about #3 . . . um . . . I didn't really lie to you . . . I was already pregnant so the "thinking about it" stage was over. My apologies if you feel betrayed. :)

12 comments:

Loralee said...

Congrats! I'm glad I'm not the only one in your (OK, extended)family that has big babies. All my girls were 8+ pounds, and my boys were 9+. But you have a slight edge; my biggest was 'only' 9 lbs 8 oz.
Hope all goes well and you don't feel too pukey.
:)

Anonymous said...

I'm one happy grandma! There's nothing like cuddling a new little baby and I can hardly wait. You two sure can keep a secret but I'm glad Axel told me "his secret". That was so sweet. Lillie sounds so excited too. They will be good little helpers. Take care of yourself!
love you all

Anonymous said...

Wow... Congrats! :) You are good secret keepers thats for sure! I'm so happy for you both. :)

Michelle said...

Hey, that's great! I'm happy for you! Hope you're doing ok!

Emily said...

What a grand thing to be thankful for! Hooray for all of you!! And a Spring baby too.....PERFECT timing!!

You are amazing! I can't wait to meet another adorable Hoffman/Brown baby!

What wonderful news!
Take care of yourself!!
Love ya tons, Em

chchoo said...

Yay!! Congrats, my friend!

kristen said...

you little liar! i mean congratulations!!! I just went back and re-read your last email, and I guess you're right... you weren't technically lying, just vague. so i will forgive you. You really are good secret keepers. I'm happy for you guys... next year we'll have to have a really big get-together for all the newest harpa babies to get to know each other (and make each other cry). :)

Jeff said...

Awesome.

Karena said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!
I kept it in for a little while when I got pregnant this time also. I am due May 7th. But it is really hard for me not to tell family and friends. When I did tell I was accused of lying also, but then I pointed out that I was vague, not lying.

I think that you made it longer than me. Your kids are very cute and I am sure that whatever this one is will be sweet and cute also.

I don't know if I told you that my family website is www.davidandkarena.bealerfamily.org

Paige Moore said...

CONGRATULATIONS GINGER AND PERRY! I can't wait to meet the little thing!

Doty6strong said...

That's awesome! Congrats to you and Perry.

Lindsey said...

Hey your having a baby...I'm a little behind:) COngrats!