After waiting for four years wondering when we would
see Paul again, he made his arrival into the good ole
U. S. A. We got our glimpse of him on March 26th-28th.
Being the great hostess that I am, I was out the door within
10 minutes of his arrival to head to a doctor's appointment.
He wondered if it was safe for me to drive myself . . . being in the
"family way" (the Japanese way of putting it) and all.
U. S. A. We got our glimpse of him on March 26th-28th.
Being the great hostess that I am, I was out the door within
10 minutes of his arrival to head to a doctor's appointment.
He wondered if it was safe for me to drive myself . . . being in the
"family way" (the Japanese way of putting it) and all.
Uncle Paul was smart (and most generous) and came bearing giftsof Japanese candy and such. It didn't take the kids long to warm up.
It is highly unusual for Lillie to sit anywherebut the corner seat on our sectional. Paul
should consider himself very privileged that
she came out of her comfort zone to sit by him!
Perry with his siblings, dad, and mom.What a fine looking family . . . even after
eating a second Thanksgiving dinner!
Everyone is accounted for. If we had only waited twoweeks there could've been a visible face for the boy in
my belly . . . and perhaps my face wouldn't have been so
swollen! It didn't help that I was making obnoxious noises
to get everyone to smile. Sigh. We are glad, nontheless,
that everyone made the journey to our home so that we could all
have a picture together. Perry wasn't about to let me near the
Idaho Falls hospital being this close to our due date! We had
a grand time and are still enjoying the leftover pie and
ice cream. Thanks Everyone!
And a special thanks to Paul for making the LOOOOONG
journey across the ocean blue. We loved hearing about his
Japanese culture and can't wait to experience it for ourselves.
We hope you have a safe trip home!


4 comments:
Sounds like a fun time.
I don't think that your face looks swollen, you look great for being due in 2 weeks!!
Great posting - and you DO look great. Are you close to Idaho Falls? I live in Idaho and used to travel there all the time. My former work partner used to live there and we would have business meetings there every month.
I hope you're well and not too comfortable.
I uploaded all the pictures to my photo album online and THEN looked at your blog - - duplicated a few I see, but maybe if someone wants to see more they can I guess. It was fun to get together. Wish it wasn't so hard on Paul to fly here. But I gues he doesn't have to use his ARMS! (LOL) couldn't help that one, sorry.
Looks like you guys are stayin' busy!
Hope you are doing well.
Post a Comment