Lillie in her gardening clothes - I guess.
The boys in cahoots! As I cleaned therest of the house this is what I returned to.
Look how satisfied they are with themselves!
I put "Mr. Innocent" to work after that.
The swing set has proven to be a good investment.
The Tri-School-Trot fundraiser was a success.The new Elementary School that opened this year earned
over $10,000 from adorable children begging their
grandparents for monetary pledges for exercising.
Lil ran/walked over 2 miles that afternoon.
Way to go Lil!


Axel participated in his first "organized sport" (if you can call 3 and 4 year-olds running in whatever direction organized). He was all for playing soccer until a ginormous 4-year-old pushed him over as they were both racing for the ball. He mostly avoided the ball and "the big one" after that. We were secretly glad that fear had entered Axel.
We've enjoyed the fall leaves on a few occasions.
On this occasion Axel and I ended up with red spotsall over our torsos for well over a week. Who knew we could
contract measles from rolling in leaves?
Okay, we don't have measles...it's
probably something less threatening like ticks or mites.
This picture makes me smile.Who knew I'd have such a girly-girl?
For UEA break we went to Nevada for my dad's60th Birthday. We thought a night in
Vegas might be "fun."
If you call exposing young children to pornography,gambling, and everything other vile thing "fun"
then I guess we had fun. It has been over 9 years
since I've been to the strip in Vegas. It will be 99 more
before I return. The water show at the Bellagio
was cool - but not THAT cool.
The kids had fun swimming in the pool at the Excaliburso, all was not lost.
Pearce and Cousin Raine.
Our Nevada adventures ended with a Karaoke nightat my parent's abode. We had a good uninhibited time.
Note the crooked "Find Joy in the Journey"
above the door in the background.
That explains everything.
Now I feel that I can face the day.
Thanks for braving this long blog with me.

4 comments:
Oh Ging...how I wish I could send you a 'bad day' refrigerator pin-up! But...I'm sending you my best wishes that things get back to health and normality at your house soon. Your baby is growing up so adorably. Sorry about the 'big one' hurting Axel. I feel bad for Axel and for the huge 4 year old...who sounds an awful lot like my big boy. I'll apologize to you for his mom...since I can relate. ;)
As for Vegas...sigh. Dang smut. But I remember back in the day watching the water show and that was fun.
Your girly girl is really such a beauty!
Keep enjoying your journey...even when life gets a little crooked. I know you will!:)
Love you loads!!
Love your "long" blog post! Is that really Pearce? He is getting so grown-up! I can't believe how much he's changing. Axel has fear? I'll believe it when I see it. Awww, Lillie the lipgloss queen. Cute, cute! Miss you much!!
I LOVE that you have such a girly girl and especially love her gardening outfit. That is awesome.
And SO sorry about the virus running through the house. I really hope everyone returns to normal soon.
The kids look like they are just growing and having a marvelously wonderful time doing so.
Chin up and know we are only ever given that which we are able to handle. And that viruses do eventually pass. Be well.
I love that picture of Pearce and Raine! That is SOOO cute!
Post a Comment